Job of the Year 2024
The BHA is excited to present a new award to spotlight members and their contributions to the industry. Read on to see what the Job of the Year 2024 is all about!
The BHA Job of the Year Award provides an opportunity to highlight your organization’s capabilities, showcase your successful projects, and gain recognition for your expertise and commitment to excellence in the industry. BHA members from across the nation may submit their projects for consideration. Entries are judged by leading experts in their field.
- Showcase your expertise and experience in the waterproofing and structural repair industry.
- Increase visibility and recognition for your company within the Basement Health Association community.
- Network with industry leaders and professionals at the BHA Annual Meeting where you will be awarded the BHA Job of the Year 2024.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends through interactions with other participants and judges.
- Receive recognition and accolades for your outstanding achievements in the field.
So, why enter the BHA Job of the Year award?
- Elevate your organization’s reputation.
- Showcase your exceptional work quality.
- Captivate and reassure your clientele.
- Provide tangible evidence of your industry excellence.
- Open up new avenues for marketing your organization.
- Witness your celebrated projects gain exposure on BHA social media channels.
- Win a trophy to proudly display!
Submissions due by March 29,2024. Finalists will be announced by April 12th.
Questions? Contact Bonnie ~ Bonnie@basementhealth.org