Criteria for Eligibility:
- An applicant must have at least four years of active employment in the structural repair industry.
- An applicant’s employer must be a member of Basement Health Association (formerly the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Specialists) for a period of one year immediately prior to the submission of this application.
- An applicant must demonstrate, through this application, their eligibility via a combination of industry employment, management skills, participation in industry related training programs, participation in national, state or local structural repair or related trade organizations.
- Complete all questions in full. General or summary responses will not be accepted.
- Each applicant and their employer must sign and date their signature.
- All responses to questions contained in this application are subject to verification by BHA. By signing this application, the applicant and employer authorize BHA, its agents and/or employees, to obtain verification of all information contained herein.
- Upon completion, return this application to Basement Health Association, 22640 Hazel Lane, Rapid City, South Dakota 57702.
- Include with your application, a current photograph of the applicant, and a check payable to Basement Health Association in the amount of $500.00. (You may also pay this Certified Structural Repair Specialist Application Fee online All fees are non-refundable.)
- Application fees include books, magazines, and other study material, testing materials, program administration, and a certificate suitable for framing.
- Attach extra sheets if additional space is needed.
- Please print or type answers. Your application may be delayed if an answer is illegible.
- The applicant must sit for the examination within one year of being notified of his or her eligibility to take the examination.
PLEASE NOTE: Basement Health Association (BHA) does not certify, sponsor or endorse its members’ products or services. Successful completion of the certification process accredits that individual as an NAWSRC Certified Structural Repair Specialist® and entitles the sponsoring organization to advertise that it has an NAWSRC certified member on staff only. It is a violation of BHA’s Code of Ethics to advertise or imply that the BHA certifies a member, that the member is certified by the BHA, or, in any way, implies any endorsement of the members’ products or services by the BHA.