A MUST ATTEND SALES EVENT
June 20, Thursday evening: 6-9 Reception
June 21, Friday, registration and breakfast
- Ten Things Salespeople do that Buyers Hate the Most!
- The Single Biggest Mistake most Salespeople make & how to Avoid it!
- How to make your Sales Presentation Shorter and More Persuasive!
- Roundtable: How to Market your BHA Membership and Certifications
- Finish what you Started- close the Sale
- Managing a Sales Team, Leadership, Culture, Style and Accountability
- Certification Exams
- Reception 6-9 pm
June 22, Saturday, registration and breakfast
- The keys to Outselling your Low-Price Competitors
- How to Make Your Higher Prices a Selling Point
- Roundtable: Solving the Disconnect in Sales and Marketing
- Streamlining the Sales Process with Cloud Based Tools
- How to Position Your Services as your Prospect’s best Choice
Keynote Speakers: Nick Richmond and Nate Richmond
Combined sales of $100 million between Matrix & Mad City Windows with 55 sales reps.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Due to high demand, the BHA room block at the Gaylord is limited. The following hotels are very close. Each offers various amenities some offer a shuttle to and from the Gaylord and or the airport.
Hampton Inn & Suites, Opryland. less than a mile: 615-620-2500
Hyatt Place Opryland, less than a mile: 615-872-0422
Marriott Nashville Airport, 10-15 minute drive: 615-889-9300
Radisson Inn, Nashville Airport, 10-15 minute drive: 615-889-9090
The BHA event rate expires May 20, 2019
Registration Information: Registration extended to June 5!
Tornado damage in the region caused loss of power and water in National office.
Member Early Registration – $229 Member Late Registration -$249
Non-Member Early Registration -$279 Non-Member Late Registration -$329
Additional Attendee(s) from the same company: $149 early bird registration, $249 additional attendees late registration
Sponsorship in Nashville, click here: BHA Nashville 2019 Master Sponsorship Agreement