Criteria for Eligibility:
- An applicant must have at least 1 year of experience in basement air quality improvement installations.
- An applicant must demonstrate, through this application, his or her eligibility via a combination of industry employment, management skills, participation in industry related training programs, participation in national, state or local basement air quality or related trade organizations.
- Complete all questions in full. General or summary responses will not be accepted.
- Each applicant and his or her employer must sign and date his or her signature.
- All responses to questions contained in this application are subject to verification by BHA. By signing this application, the applicant and employer authorize BHA, its agents and/or employees, to obtain verification of all information contained herein.
- Upon completion, return this application to Basement Health Association, 136 South Keowee Street, Dayton, OH 45402 USA.
- Include with your application, a current photograph of the applicant and a check payable to Basement Health Association in the amount of $500.00. (All fees are non-refundable.)
- Application fees include study material, testing materials, program administration, and a certificate suitable for framing.
- Attach extra sheets if additional space is needed.
- Please print or type answers. Your application may be delayed if an answer is illegible.
- The applicant must sit for the examination within one year of being notified of his or her eligibility to take the examination.
PLEASE NOTE: Basement Health Association (BHA) does not certify, sponsor or endorse its members’ products or services. Successful completion of the certification process accredits that individual as an BHA Certified Basement Air Quality Specialist® and entitles the sponsoring organization to advertise that it has an BHA Certified Basement Air Quality Specialist on staff. It is a violation of BHA’s Code of Ethics to advertise or imply that the BHA certifies a member, that the member is certified by the BHA, or, in any way, implies any endorsement of the members’ products or services by the BHA.